AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Russia and the Ukraine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Denn_UA
Posted 4/12/2021 02:39 (#8946817 - in reply to #8945017)
Subject: RE: Russia and the Ukraine

North West Ukraine
Shear pin, surely things are viewed differently from different parts of the world. That was just my impression not backed up by any thorough analysis or evidences. I agree with you on Mike Pompeo and some other key officials in former administration. However, I was talking on Trump as a leader who seemed to like personally Putin`s style of behavior. In any case I didn`t mean to offend anyone here. I know most of farmers feel bad about Joe Biden won the Presidential election. But, I am watching closely what is happening in US (because I love your country and have many farmer friends from there) and try to make my own unbiased observation. I am not a rep or dem so I do not have any personal likes or dislikes toward any camps. The most important thing to me is the US policy towards Russian aggression. Honestly, I believe, current administration is more proactive in helping my part of the world to withstand this threat. And once again - this is not just the Ukrainian or EU deal. This is all about the global leadership in the world. I think you would agree with me that if not US than China and Russia will quickly fill that vacuum with things which we both do not like at all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)