AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Russia and the Ukraine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ohiohorsewoman
Posted 4/10/2021 09:11 (#8943423 - in reply to #8942387)
Subject: RE: Russia and the Ukraine

Just saying - 4/9/2021 19:19

What you said.... Both countries have no fear in going forward now that we have no leader.

To me that infers that you’re saying Russia and China have nothing to fear of Biden taking measures against their invasion/take over attempts.
Sorry if I misinterpreted your post. My apologies.

You know, maybe if Biden could resist instigating. He should stay off the phone, not encourage Zelensky as he did in his "initial" phone call with Zelensky.

President Biden affirmed the United States' unwavering support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity in the face of Russia’s ongoing aggression in the Donbas and Crimea,' the White House's readout said

An article on Zerohedge today notes this:

It certainly does not help that in early April US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, fresh from his former position as a board member of missile manufacturer Raytheon, called Zelensky to promise “unwavering US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty.” That ties in with Moscow’s interpretation that Zelensky would never have signed his decree without a green light from Washington.

Russia never threatened Ukraine during Trump's tenure, you know, when Putin's Puppet was in the Oval Office, but now is the "aggressor."  This is just more Russia, Russia, Russia---with the intent to hamstring Russia in the Black Sea and stop Nord Stream 2.

All the other countries USA has invaded to effect "regime change" couldn't really fight back, given the weaponry the US has. Russia is a different story. 

The pols in this country need to understand: The era of US hegemony is done. The world needs to coexist.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)