AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do any young people still have commitment in the world
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Susantheredhead
Posted 4/11/2021 23:07 (#8946762 - in reply to #8940990)
Subject: RE: Do any young people still have commitment in the world

Southern Oregon
Lol. I agree with you, it'd be cool if Agtalk had a singles page. There's so many neat people that post and lurk on this site.
I don't know if I can give the best advice, as I haven't found that one person for me either. Some things I will note, it sounds like the break up happened fairly recently. Give it some time. You're grieving right now. A lot of your perspective on the whole relationship will be different a year from now. You can't rush that, it just takes time. Realistically, if you got into another relationship now, you'd probably be bringing a lot of hurt and pain into it from your previous relationship.
One other observation that others have made too, it is so much better to know that she wants out before marriage than after, so I give her credit for not going through with it when her heart isn't there.
So far, for me where I work pretty much 24/7 on the ranch, my best methods of meeting new people have been selling meat at farmers market every Saturday during the summer, Plenty of fish dating site (lots of weird people on there, occasionally a nice one, and I am only after one, just haven't found THE one), working off the ranch somewhere new for a month at a time when things are slow, and just letting friends and random people know that I am looking for someone. Also, Frytownfarmer on here has really good relationship advice, so read a bunch of his posts.
Best of luck, and sorry for what you're going through!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)