AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do any young people still have commitment in the world
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

agfarms
Posted 4/9/2021 12:15 (#8941777 - in reply to #8941214)
Subject: RE: Do any young people still have commitment in the world

NWPA
thinkstoomuch - 4/9/2021 07:09

Show me a man that understands women and I will show you a very confused man. Grass is greener everywhere else in her eyes, just check social media affirming that viewpoint. It feeds her hypergamous nature, monkey branching. She wasn't yours, it was just your turn.

You do you. Don't waste time chasing unicorns cause they turn out to be all the same old horse. Focus on yourself. Make bank. Realize only 10% of marriages are happy, 50% get divorced, and 40% just are. Would you go to Vegas with 10% odds? So if it happens for you, it happens. Don't force things in dangerous farm work or marriage as both can be disastrous.

The 40 percent that just are isn't bad. My grandma had a great saying..... She said being married is just a different way to live your OWN life. This crap with couples having to do every dang thing together and needy husbands and wives is just crazy.

My wife and she have way different hobbies. And some we share. But at the end of the day we have each other's backs and enjoy each other's company. I tell people working long hrs somtimes is good for a relationship. Miss each other more. : )

To the OP. Just keep living life. And keep eyes open but don't look if that makes sense.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)