AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thank you Uncle Joe!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Orfarmer
Posted 4/9/2021 19:43 (#8942436 - in reply to #8939916)
Subject: RE: Thank you Uncle Joe!!!!

Roanoke, IN
dittfarms - 4/8/2021 13:47]

I have a plan for myself, not for the government. My plan is to pay down debt so I a don’t have to worry about my farm being around in 20 years. I have taken everything available to me as far as government handouts to farmers are related. Do I think they are right? Probably not. Do I know how, what, when they will be paid for? Nope. Do I have any control over what politicians want to do for handouts? Absolutely not.

I would never want to be involved in national politics so I will never have a say. I think about people who pay taxes, of which I am part, and I just shake my head.

Failure is no longer part of every day society, bailouts are the norm. A friend of mine said they want to do away with the grading system in California, they want to just mark if you are present and that is an acceptable level of competence.

I understand your frustration, most of my posts are tongue in cheek, just trying to get people to think outside the box.

The national debt is not my problem even though from the top down they will try to make it my problem. I didn’t have any influence whatsoever on how they spend money

I don't understand the critics that say in order to be opposed to the current system, one must yell from the sidelines and not participate.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)