AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where does April top out?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 4/8/2021 16:28 (#8940274 - in reply to #8940217)
Subject: RE: Where does April top out?

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Chris you and i agree on 99 % i am sure, but the real BS is the fact that the feds wont protect the cattle producers from the monopolistic Pac, for many cattle producers that were thrown a tourniquet it represented some of the largest government subsidizing our industry has ever seen ! some on here beat up on individuals that were able to come out well on PP a couple years ago and capitalize on a bad situation with cheap feed, i wasnt one of the rock throwers, that insurance as well as all subsidized crop insurance is not a lot different IMHO, there are many on here that would do away with all subsidized crop insurance i am not one of them when the gov can use ag as a negotiating pawn in foreign trades disputes they need to give the farmer a way to stay in biz when they are screwing with our livelihood !
You and i are in full agreement on the stupid money being printed and thrown out everywhere right now " there is going to be a reckoning one day" and it will be for future generations to deal with that had nothing to do with these bad decisions ! I for one will take every dime they will make available to position my family better for ugly times to come ! --- no new pickups just stronger cash positioning --- if someone wants to fall on their sword more power to them the effect of not taking their money makes about as much sense as the US crippling its economy to show the world how much we believe in stopping climate change ! wont make a bit of difference but will kill the US economy permanently !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)