Posted 4/7/2021 09:05 (#8937784 - in reply to #8936486) Subject: RE: Could have been a shocking experience
Had lightning hit a tree beside our house one time. Lawn beside it looked like an old hog had been rooting. Neighbor came over and was showing him the tree. He smelled gas. It had burnt the LP line to the house. Blew the phone off the wall and left a burnt spot on the wall about the size of a dinner plate. Spent most of the night in the attic looking for any other damage. Tripped the GFI in the garage was only other thing. Was so thankful neighbor had walked over because I didn't smell the gas leak.