AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

STINKBUGS...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dmpaul89
Posted 4/6/2021 12:25 (#8936449)
Subject: STINKBUGS...

Sw. Ill
Dad runs a vacation rental house on our farm and it has been taken over by stinkbugs. It's a log cabin that was built in the 80s. The bugs are coming in between the logs we believe. It's all been sprayed a few times, very much. They all die but not before they make it into the house. It's getting to the point that we will have to close it down temporarily. Has anyone found a solution to keep them from getting to the house? It is surrounded by trees and forest. I was thinking about just spraying or fogging the entire yard and along the treeline, so they die before they even get close.not sure what I would use though, and I'm sure that would wipe out all the bugs not just the bad ones.

The last renters took all the toilet paper and stuffed it between the logs in one of the bedrooms to try and keep the bugs out. Lol. We have been lucky so far to not get a negative review out of this.

The house is fairly tight for a log house but there is no sealant between the logs I believe. There is a full concrete basement so they can't come from below

Edited by Dmpaul89 4/6/2021 12:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)