AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Litterbugs. How to stop them?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jay NE Ohio
Posted 4/6/2021 07:43 (#8936094 - in reply to #8935714)
Subject: RE: Litterbugs. How to stop them?

northeastern Ohio
About 20 years ago, I was sitting on my front porch. A mini-van comes by and throws a beer bottle out the window and it hits the "one lane bridge" sign in front of my house. I jumped in my truck and follow the car up the road about a mile to my neighbor's house. It's a couple 20 year old guys that have come to visit my neighbors daughter. I go over to the car and ask them to go get their trash. The scumbags deny it.

After I threaten to call the cops, they reluctantly drive back to my place and start looking for the bottle. One of them finds a can and asks me if I am happy. I reply NO. So they pick up some other trash. I give them a lecture, they roll their eyes.
I tell them that I will be sure to mention this incident to the girls dad. Never saw them again.

I've called the cops on a few people over the years. I get my name in the paper and they get off with a warning. But it seems that my reputation has cut down on the stupidity. No one likes to talk to the cops. If they have any type of warrant or suspension, I can guarantee that they do NOT want to talk to the cops and seem to be way more cooperative.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)