AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (2) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oversized cup holder for a tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
John Smith
Posted 4/5/2021 20:13 (#8935456)
Subject: Oversized cup holder for a tractor?

South Central Illinois
I received a large drinking cup as a birthday present.
4” top
3” base
8” tall
Sipping cup style
What are my choices for a tractor cab cup holder?
Kinda tall for the OEM molded into the cab cup holders.
eBay has one available.

Edited by John Smith 4/5/2021 20:39

(F2739959-9D60-4E09-A238-72F0AD104A45 (full).jpeg)

(662ABB63-4736-4DA3-8686-9D82A5DC0A9F (full).png)

(34C3C0A3-F651-46BF-AEE7-457AF127B749 (full).png)

(5A30C494-690F-4E96-BF41-088ABB140F9D (full).png)

Attachments F2739959-9D60-4E09-A238-72F0AD104A45 (full).jpeg (90KB - 35 downloads)
Attachments 662ABB63-4736-4DA3-8686-9D82A5DC0A9F (full).png (133KB - 101 downloads)
Attachments 34C3C0A3-F651-46BF-AEE7-457AF127B749 (full).png (163KB - 71 downloads)
Attachments 5A30C494-690F-4E96-BF41-088ABB140F9D (full).png (164KB - 63 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)