AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ukraine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Billy2222
Posted 4/6/2021 07:33 (#8936079 - in reply to #8935070)
Subject: RE: Ukraine

red river valley

Burisma became famous because of the investigation by the Ukraine govt. being shut down by then VP Bidon. This came out because quid pro joe was stupid enough to brag about it on camera. The story gained traction when it came out Biden's son was on the board.  It exploded when the democrat's thought they could use a phone call from Pres. Trump to Pres Zelensky as grounds for empeachment.  Hunter, when asked if he was on the Burisma board was because of who his father was, responded Yeah, probably. So, yes, my opinion is Hunter and his dad do have personal ties to Burisma.  As far as Shokin being corrupt, gee, another corrupt govornment official, I am shocked.  The revolving door between private and public office is an issue.  Do the people rule or the corporations rule? This is a question we all must start to address in both of our countries.  I hope you realize the IMF is not your friend.   I sincerely hope that your country remains free and that your people continue to try and clean up your govt.  I hope the US will support you in any way that you request.  Good luck with your war.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)