AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update - New data projector, Win 10 and Power Point problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Aussy Harold
Posted 3/26/2021 21:04 (#8917988)
Subject: Update - New data projector, Win 10 and Power Point problem

North East Wimmera district of Victoria.

Some time back I posted about an update of our data projector and screen, from 4:3 screen ratio to 16:9 ratio.

Sort of got that all sorted!

But as we run two monitors [one for the speaker, and another for the musicians],  the new set up had put those monitors into a 'tangle'.

At first, if we used Power Point 'presenter' the monitors were not duplicating for us. But if we set the computer to 'duplicate screen',  and Power Point to not use Presenter, the monitor screens worked!

Now whatever settings we used the monitors were blank.  In short - the problem has mutated somewhat!

But this morning, in an effort to see if changing some basic settings may sort our problem, one monitor came on! then put a small message block up stating something about the Ratio being 'outside normal parameters'  - 1600 to 900 hz [I think!]

Now -  that seems similar to 16:9 ratio for the wider screen, so I think I need to investigate changing settings on the monitors, to once again make them compatible with our new set up.

It would not really matter if the 16:9 presentation was reduced a little - as in not fitting correctly onto the monitor screens - but at the moment I need some advice re altering the settings on the small monitors.

Anyone helpful ??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)