AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So my friend's elderly mom, early 90s. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

agfarms
Posted 3/27/2021 17:10 (#8919488 - in reply to #8919156)
Subject: RE: So my friend's elderly mom, early 90s. . .

NWPA
Illinois Steve - 3/27/2021 13:15

I probably know close to a hundred people that have had the vaccine and not one of them has had any kind of meaningful reaction. I realize that there are people who have had very bad reactions and maybe even died as a result. It appears that those incidents are pretty isolated with unknown circumstances. It's funny that everyone on this site who has been against this vaccine and considered the virus a hoax from the beginning seems to know several people who have gotten sick or died as a result of the vaccine. I'm sure some of those stories are very legitimate but I also believe many of them are people hearing what they want to hear and not getting all of the facts. As I said I don't personally know anyone who has had any kind of meaningful reaction to the vaccine but I do personally know of 12 people who died from Covid or complications from Covid. I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

Who on this site called it a hoax. Many have said we over reacted to it. I don't remember anyone calling it a hoax.

And did the people you know that got covid take precautions or not? Did they think it was a hoax or try and avoid it and get it anyhow?

And you must know a pile of people. I feel like we all know in other in my area and I know one guy that died. My extended family has zero. Kinda wild as there was supposed to be 200 plus at a reunion that got cancelled this yr. And not everyone comes. You must know a pile of folks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)