AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Early treatment essential
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Reality speaks
Posted 3/24/2021 23:48 (#8914219 - in reply to #8910123)
Subject: RE: Early treatment essential

n. Illinois
this is the real tragedy of the governments response to this virus.

If you get the virus, Treat it like a cold, go home, drink plenty of fluids and stay away from anyone including the the medical people, If you get close to death come and see us and then we will try to save you life.

I am not a doctor but why don't they allow some of these experimental treatments that doctors who have gonads are trying?

Your run of the mill doctor is prevent from even talking to you about it by his employer as they refuse to even talk about alternatives because its not approved by the AMA or the FDA etc. So tell me what 40 yr doctor who has hundreds thousands of student debts willing to bite the hand that feeds him his 250K per year ?

its like you have steer in the yard that isn't right and you decide I will let it alone by itself until its near death and then try to save it.

Stupid as hell, But that is what the official national policy is in this country.

Which brings me to Dr Faucci. He has been in charge of this countries efforts to be ready for this since 1984 (37 years) his budget in 2021 is 5.8 Billion dollars, What did we get from him? What was the plan? Why no testing early on and then used a test that has a high rate of false positives? (their own studies prior to CoVID-19 warned about the high rates of false positives of the PCR test) Why no early at home treatment options? If you treat it early before it gets full blown maybe we could have saved thousands of lives? They speculated that the next pandemic would be a corona virus so its not like it was out of the blue with a virus they had never heard of. They surely know how to disrupt the natural process that the Corona Virus takes. But there was absolutely nothing at all. He has spent 215 billion dollars in the last 37 years to be ready for this one thing and he failed. He is a massive liar and a fraud. Trump's biggest failure was he failed to expose the fraud that Faucci is. Dr. Faucci haven't you been in charge of this country's preperation for a pandemic just like this for the last 37 years? Can you tell me what one thing you got right? Where was the plan? Where is the testing? Why didn't you have them in place when we needed them? On national TV etc. and then fire his ass.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)