AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Early treatment essential
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/24/2021 12:12 (#8913114 - in reply to #8912792)
Subject: RE: Early treatment essential

I think the concept of prevention being the best option is very valid as long as it is feasible to do it.

That is actually one of the reasons why the possible use of ivermectin is so intriguing. Some trials have shown to virtually prevent covid from multiplying once a person has been exposed. There are also reports of it being very beneficial at all stages of infection so that is impressive also. Of course there are a few reports of it not being effective. I imagine that is the case with any drug or vaccine though. Overall though, there are way more positive reports than negative and because it is such an old and widely used drug it is already known to be one of the safest drugs out there and extremely cheap also. We could all be taking it as a preventative measure and it is already proven that there would be virtually no side effects and no harm done.

I have to admit that I agree with you in this case that prevention is the best way forward, especially when such a cheap and safe drug is available. It makes perfect sense.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)