AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Idioh folks out of control !
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 3/7/2021 16:55 (#8878661 - in reply to #8876871)
Subject: RE: Idioh folks out of control !

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
I cover both sides of the issue, fifteen days to slow the spread turned into check your constitutional rights at the door ! its time to push back so I am in favor of what statement they made, I believe once we knew the hospitals could keep up you leave it to the American people to make there own decisions as to how they protect themselves ! if I wear a mask how can you hurt me if you don't ? your decision ! that being said I took this dead serious as my age and lungs made me high risk, and if you think its just another flu I am actually happy you didn't loose anyone close that would have changed your mind. FOLKS this wasn't the flu ! I had a 67 year old buddy picture of health lean strong could run a marathon tomorrow ---- if he hadn't died from Covid ! his widow lost her aging mother living with them and her healthy husband in ten days ---- tell her its just another flu ! I lost my neighbor and friend ten days ago 76 and tough as nails ! wish he would have got the vaccine !!!! we will help his grandson this spring if he needs us as he now has lost his farming partner ! these are just a few examples, as for the vaccine what a God send the last prez gave to an unappreciative country ! my wife and I have had both Pfizer shots and in another ten days I will live like this thing is over and I believe it almost is, my two sons and their wives will make their own decision for their families one I believe will take it at 40 years old the 31 year old wont and im cool with that, as for children I hope my grandkids wont have to take it as I am a believer that if they get it and kick it they wont die from it down the road as they age ! and for any libs on here when I say Trump gave us this vaccine no other potus in my lifetime would have moved big pharma better and faster then he did ! he committed to buy vaccines before pharma knew if they would work and that made the difference, we would still be waiting for the first shot to be given !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)