AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When I need medical advise
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 3/6/2021 08:00 (#8875764 - in reply to #8875565)
Subject: RE: When I need medical advise

North Central Illinois
Yes, there are a few folks who have anointed themselves doctors and think they know better than the folks who actually went through years of education to study the human body and how to treat sickness and injuries. There are for sure some bad doctors out there and there are good doctors who also make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. At the end of the day though I will put my trust in my doctors whom I have a relationship with and feel very confident in. I strongly encourage anyone with a serious problem to get a second or third opinion before settling on a course of treatment. Sometimes there isn't time for that but when there is I highly recommend it. This whole culture of not trusting doctors and science has evolved rather quickly and is a result of a few bad apples who are either dishonest or just make mistakes. Of course there is a segment of the public that has encouraged this culture of mistrust through paranoia, conspiracy theories, and just plain ignorance. Doctors and scientists are not perfect but one is much better off putting their trust in them versus doctoring off of YouTube and other internet sites.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)