AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When I need medical advise
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John Burns
Posted 3/6/2021 07:15 (#8875663 - in reply to #8875565)
Subject: That study was discussed down below.

Pittsburg, Kansas
That was covered down below.

The study was on patients with only mild symptoms. Most people that get covid 19 do recover without any medication or medical care. So it is no surprise that they don't need medicated with ivermectin. Notice that study was done after the fact. They only chose data of people that had mild symptoms and did not go on to severe symptoms. Duh! Had they done the randomized controlled trial and chosen the patients BEFORE they got sick, the outcome could have been very different. This is an after the fact study. By ommitting any patients that got deathly sick they ommitted the patients the ivermectin could have helped. In short, it was designed to not show much effect because any of the patients they chose after the fact never got really sick.

If we all knew we were going to have mild symptoms and never get very sick with the disease there would be no need for any medical care, let alone ivermectin. Do the same cherry picking study on vaccines and you would come up with the same worthless results.

It is for the prevention or treatment of severe and debilitating symptoms that ivermectin has been shown in multiple studies to be effective for many people (unfortunately not all).

There is and has not been any advice given at any time. It is just information. People are free to use it as they see fit. I link to the studies and information that substanciates my opinions.

Lots of information here. Information provided by doctors treating covid 19 patients.

https://covid19criticalcare.com

Edited by John Burns 3/6/2021 07:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)