AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health Experts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pat H
Posted 3/5/2021 08:31 (#8874032 - in reply to #8873593)
Subject: RE: Health Experts, explain this!

I was watching the weekly deaths on the cdc website (not always easy to find) and with the exception of a few weeks in May/June (coincident with the NY nursing home "purge"), the death rate was not unusual (typically 50-70K/week in the US).

I believe the total deaths for the year are not higher than last year or at least that what was on the cdc website. Of course last time I searched, google sent me to lots of sites suggesting missing information, context and we don't like that number websites. Most of it was really reaching for an excuse that the cdc numbers are wrong. I can agree that revisions will occur, but not by 500K. What supports this though is Fauci. He said most of the people that would die were going to die anyway this year and that makes sense. Often folks with declining health die of a flu or other "last" infection. It is still true that people have died from just covid especially if untreated. People still die of the flu (even young and healthy)

If you accept this, it also explains why many of the early attempts at therapeutics were talked down because they were not that effective. Pretty sure if I'm dying of cancer and I get covid, hcq, ivermectin or any other covid therapeutic isn't going to fix my cancer.

I have a background in engineering and I'm always looking for the obvious because that's what usually happens. This has been crazy and frankly just fear mongering. I don't know why. Maybe Doug does.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)