AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere SF6000 implement antenna
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tuckylamb
Posted 3/4/2021 20:32 (#8873272 - in reply to #8873071)
Subject: RE: John Deere SF6000 implement antenna

Thanks for confirming the loop wire.

I have a very very long section controlled isobus controller running 50 meters behind the tractor receiver. with multiple articulation points between the hitch and the application point. due to the fact isobus doesnt handle multiple articulation points like a genuine JD air cart or a topcon X35. what is happening is that the application point is reported incorrectly on the JD gen 4 display because it thinks the implement is long and rigid not bending in the middle. This is also affecting john deere end of row turns. i am stuck trying to get the GPS position from the application point and sending to a non john deere controller (pro700) and setting all the offsets to 0. This creates a true position and heading of the toolbar and makes section control work properly the only other option is to add a 2nd receiver on the bar which seams overkill.

You mentioned that there is nmea2000 messages on the can. but with 2 jd receivers on the same can how can it get my screen to pick the correct receiver?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)