AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your thoughts on Barker Implement of Shelbyville Il
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

illinois-kris
Posted 3/4/2021 01:23 (#8871585 - in reply to #8871183)
Subject: RE: Your thoughts on Barker Implement of Shelbyville Il

IL
Most restaurants are still open. As for hotels and places to stay it depends a little what way you're coming from. Effingham on i57/i70 is a good place if coming from the south/east, lots of truck parking. Forsyth north of decatur has a couple hotels or bloomington/normal area has some nicer hotels if coming down highway 51, blono and decatur is an hour north with blood another half hour past decatur. Tuscola north on 57 has good truck parking and an outlet mall.

Effingham would be my first choice due to food choices, hotels, and parking. Its 30 miles south and east of shelbyville. From Effingham take 33 west to 32 horth and 16 west. They'll be on the north side just west of the new john deere building. Baymont hotel hooked to the petro truck stop has an iron skillet restaurant and across the overpass is a Culver's, Hardee's, China buffet, and a nice sit down place thats local famous called Niemergs. Effingham has a taxi service if you want to park and dont feel like walking, the owner steve is a farmer too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)