AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Pretender's Rolling Stock
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 3/4/2021 05:14 (#8871646 - in reply to #8870192)
Subject: RE: The Pretender's Rolling Stock

ESW ND

That's a new word I've never heard.    If you said anything like that in the big cities over here.....some buildings would end up getting burned  down.

The Pretender - 3/3/2021 10:27

Been spreading fertiliser this last few days and have to wash the tractor and machine off every evening, so it doesn't dissolve. My other tractor was dirty too, so gave that a quick wash. The one at the front is 8 years old any day now with 4650 ish hours on it. This was "my" tractor. It was used mainly for destoning and harvesting potatoes, hence the narrow wheels. The front linkage was used for the front mounted topper. The one at the back is the one I use most now. Thus was bought as spraying and drilling tractor. It will be 8 years old in December and has about 4860 hours. It's not doing quite so many hours now that we have a self-propelled sprayer, but still does all of the drilling and hauls all of the grain with a 16 tonne trailer. They have both been on Massey's Manager extended warranty programme, which has now expired, but we've continued with the dealer servicing. They've been serviced on time, every tine since new. I just ring the dealer up when they're due, they come out to it, sort the odd niggle out and leave a normally huge bill. But the tractors do work well.

Edited by born_in_ad1 3/4/2021 05:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)