AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Covid vaccine cost.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ccjersey
Posted 3/3/2021 13:28 (#8870527 - in reply to #8869805)
Subject: RE: Covid vaccine cost.

Faunsdale, AL
I expect the J&J vaccine 2 dose trial will show comparable efficacy to Pfizer and Moderna 2 dose. It’s underway now.

A booster is a very powerful tool to stimulate immunity when given at an appropriate interval after the first shot.

I just scheduled my first shot at WalMart pharmacy.
Walmart.com/Covidvaccine
State Dept of health was a month out and the website wouldn’t accept my email address (required) so that didn’t work.
Agricultural worker as I’m not old enough to qualify otherwise. I would guess veterinarians and farmers should both qualify!

Not sure what they’ll be giving then but I don’t much care. Since I had it back last summer it’s probably going to do it with one shot whatever I get.

CVS pharmacy has a few locations around the state giving vaccines too but I couldn’t even get to their scheduling page except the one time when it said they had no more appointments available. When I checked back, it just defaulted to the state dept of public health website.

I would go to my GP doc but at least early on they said they weren’t going to get the vaccines. I expect that will eventually change, but I can see how a small town doctor wasn’t on the list to get a few doses back then.

Edited by ccjersey 3/3/2021 13:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)