AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford Expedition Max
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Big Ben
Posted 3/1/2021 14:26 (#8866123 - in reply to #8865974)
Subject: RE: Ford Expedition Max

Columbia Basin, Ephrata, WA
wurtzy - 3/1/2021 11:05

The wife and I are looking for a new full time family rig. She has ruled out a newer 3/4 ton diesel pickup since she wants the third row seat with our kids (14, 9, 7). We are all super tall people (me-6'3, wife-6'2, 14yo-6'4 and growing and the other two will be 6 foot plus) We looked at an Expedition Max, basically Ford's version of the suburban. she thinks that is the ticket to get and they're significantly cheaper than a suburban of similar comparison. we live on a gravel road and have plenty of mud and snow, so we need something with 4x4 and ground clearance. We loved our minivans through the years, but we have completely out lived them. Cross overs dont have the room for us giants. currently our family rig is a 2013 F-250 platinum diesel, because the 2013 Chrysler town and country is shot.

Does anyone out in NAT world own the Expedition Max or had one? the good the bad and the ugly please. Fords only been making the Max since 2018, so there is not much out there on them.

We’ve had our max since 2018, it was one of the first ones around here. I was pretty set on a Suburban after our minivan era, but my wife insisted that we look at Ford’s new offering. She was right, it is much better than the suburban was, especially the rear seat. After sitting in both, it’s cruel and unusual to have someone ride in the third row of a 2018 suburban for any length of time. Maybe the new ones are better, idk. I will say that since 2018, a lot more Expedition Max’s have shown up around here and a lot fewer suburbans.

I’m 6’8”.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)