AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Youth traveling basketball
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

archie63
Posted 3/2/2021 08:38 (#8867646 - in reply to #8866066)
Subject: RE: Youth traveling basketball

Barry County, MI
I wish my oldest daughter and husband would back up a little neji and baseball softball and gymnastic they are in town, I know the kids need to have something to do but how much is enough . That said I coached all my kids when they were young and half the kids it seem like in the county. anyway always had alot to do with out side farrowing 150 or so sows and finishing only family help. so they were tough and then we got out of the hogs in 91 and nothing to do much for the 4 kids. sa we started asa softball and that went on till oldest girls were in collage that was in summer . I never wanted to burn the kids up so we only did 5 weekends in summer that was enough for me played some summer leagues early on but here you soon move beyond that with travel kids. we had fun. kids did to mostly I think. I was a hard as coach but every one of them kid still love me. they had to have discipline and could hear you when you wispier because they knew what it was if they didnt finish running to first base in the state tournament ha ha andin mi you play school basketball girls in aug sept oct and i did aau basketball it was fun. alot of good kids alot were wantabe players for a high fluting team out of grand rapids . That really helped when our team played those teams. ha ha had severial d2 players and d3 also 3 d1 basketball players. we just split the cost of tournament Pat summit hung a 2nd place neck trophy on a bunch of 8th graders in Kbotsville tenn back in 96 probably . most all parents were jocks or at least one .archie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)