AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mask question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/1/2021 10:50 (#8865754 - in reply to #8865650)
Subject: RE: Mask question

Actually no, it’s in the DNA of every cell of their body.

I do understand what you are saying though but that isn’t the parts they make when people get gender reassignment surgery and yet we are supposed to consider them as the opposite sex afterwards. If they still lack the “items” you suggest that would mean they haven’t actually changed genders. And I certainly won’t be arguing that point.

On that note, I will say that I understand that many people are very confused about their gender and have had to live a terrible life due to it. That is a shame and we must try to help them cope. I have no problem at all with however they choose to live their lives as long as they don’t hurt others and are happier with themselves.

I do however feel that there needs to be limits set to how much we perceive their gender as being changed. While I want them to feel as comfortable as possible it shouldn’t come at the expense of others. I’ll use bathrooms and sporting events as a couple of those areas.

There are some parallels to the mask situation. I don’t agree that masks help a great deal, I will choose not to wear one every chance I get, but I will wear one for the comfort of others if I am required to while we are sorting the science out. If they are proven to have detrimental effects to those who wear masks then I don’t think it is right to impose them on me for the sake of others. I believe respect for others opinions needs to go both ways. I’ll live my life as I see fit and others can live theirs as they seem fit. Similar to the gender issue.

Edit to add: I will add that I don’t have nearly as big of a problem with the bathroom issue after gender reassignment surgery. Anyone that goes to that length would have to be very serious about the gender they consider themselves to be and at least the “parts” match up to the right bathroom.

Edited by havin’funfarming 3/1/2021 10:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)