AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mask question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

barren
Posted 3/1/2021 08:32 (#8865472 - in reply to #8865236)
Subject: RE: Mask question

Glasgow, Ky
Baby Bull - 3/1/2021 06:39

I don’t think giving people a false sense of security is Christian like at all. People need to be told the truth. Put a mask on on a cold day and go outside and breath through it. Water vapor pours out of the mask. That water vapor could carry Covid and the mask does nothing to stop it. If it did stop it you would not be able to breath. We have to exhale.

I think the six foot distance is more effective and I do try to stay away from people as best as I can. A cloth mask is no different than a cloth grocery bag and those bags were banned early on last spring for a reason. Masks that are constantly touched, removed and replaced on a face all day are a breeding ground for all sorts of problems.

The most rabid mask wearers I know got Covid last fall. They were flummoxed as to how they could have gotten the virus. They were careful where they went and what they did for a year now and they still got Covid? How? They wore their masks continually! Even at home alone and they got the disease.

I’m all for doing things with Christian love but I will not lie about the capabilities of a mask. The truth will set you free.

Your still looking at it from your own perspective. Put yourself in the other persons shoes. Would you offend a fellow Christian over a thing as simple as a mask? Just because they don't believe as you do is no excuse to ignore their beliefs. I thought Christianity was based on sometimes personal sacrifice. Setting a good example. Do I have it all wrong?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)