AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tractor/Manure Spreader Questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

NETXfarmer24
Posted 2/28/2021 13:56 (#8863796 - in reply to #8863534)
Subject: RE: Tractor/Manure Spreader Questions

North East Texas
olivetroad - 2/28/2021 10:09

You probably already know this, but I was pricing new Meyer and Meyers spreaders last week, and at least one of them offers a optional pan installed under the rear beaters to spread litter and wet slop. It keeps it from dribbling straight down before it hits the beaters.

Everything is so expensive.....

Hm I haven't seen or heard about that. Sounds like it would be a good option to have! I agree when I priced a Meyer a couple years ago, it was quite a shock! Is what it is though :/

garvo - 2/28/2021 11:46

I think you deserve a old 4x8 Kelly ryan with open station ih-m tractor for calling your Dad -old man-preferably a m with bad brakes and no power steering-

lol! My dad would be the first to tell you he is getting old! I'm blessed to be able to work with him everyday. Missed a lot of time with him growing up unfortunately.

blackfarmer2 - 2/28/2021 12:07

though he was disrespectful or a guy farming with daddy's money

It's all in good fun. I've got three non farming siblings so I've paid for what I have fair and square. No free rides around here my friend and don't want one. It'll be the same when my kids, nieces, nephews, ect get older if any wish to run the show. I don't work for free and neither does my old man ;)

Got anything helpful you could add to my questions?

Thanks to everyone who has posted so far!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)