AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market to Market Plus segment 2/26/21
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 2/28/2021 09:08 (#8863157 - in reply to #8861498)
Subject: RE: Market to Market Plus segment 2/26/21

USA
Mr.G - 2/27/2021 10:24

cornfolio - 2/27/2021 10:21

Ya I saw that. I started laughing when she said it. that seems way out there can you imagine the price of hamburger if that happens? One thing about it she is not afraid to put wild stuff out there. I imagine she is never going to hear the end of it if she is wrong.

Im not defending her statement or saying it will happen but what does anyone think is going to happen when you inject 5-7 trillion dollars into the economy in a 12 month period? Inflation will become the new word unless monetary policy somehow has a crisis aversion button that no one seems to know about.

Listened to a podcast yesterday. Said currently 27% of US household income comes from the GOV. Looks like the whole economy has pretty much become a big ponzi scheme. IMO things are going to get ugly in 18-24 months as US consumer is tapped out and their costs are on the verge of pricing themself out of buying much.

New house loans are being denied due to the fact the new house will not appraise for what it costs to build. . Was told a new house that currently would cost $580,000 to build appraised @ $430,000.. Doubt if very many new home builders have the resources to inject $150,000 of their own $ into the deal to build the house.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)