AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ppp and how you file taxes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 2/27/2021 08:05 (#8861132 - in reply to #8861007)
Subject: RE: ppp and how you file taxes

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
Vic, I put it in the terms ours account told us. Its the first time in the forty history of doing taxes that you can get a loan from the government, write off the loan , us the proceeds correctly and use that as write offs and get 99% of the loan forgiven. I made sure our son got everything he could. You may wounder why? it's this simple he is a STO the amount he got out of the different government programs in 2020 was $1,400.00 which is nothing to laugh at but when his competitors who run 800 acres organic receive tens of thousands they have a competitive edge over him. most farmers didn't understand the last ppp but I did and our son has a trucking business and LLC for the farm which all his business have different EIN's which when guiding him this was part of the process.
I would never feel morally wrong in accepting a federal program if you legally qualify. Some will say it's wrong, our children children can pay for the debt well the debt will be there whether you get funds or not they will keep passing these programs until our nations is where congress feels it should be. You and I have little if no control over what our elected officials are going to do, so take the funds and use it to pay down debt our buy that new truck locally to help the car dealer, buy mother new furniture at the local shop. this process is designed to stimulate our nation. I made sure every dime went to small businesses and local shops. Blessings comes in odds packages sometime never take one for granted.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)