AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

clovis 19 in canada
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 3/2/2021 08:57 (#8867700 - in reply to #8866360)
Subject: RE: clovis 19 in canada

Possibly, but from what he has done and what he has said he is going to do, I think we need to draw a different conclusion.

Simple math says that, without doubt - and for sure without a very strong economy - we have no way to deal with today's problems of debt, pensions, health care, etc. And Trudeau is on video as saying - "this pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset." In the video he goes on to say that this is the opportunity to address things like income inequality and climate change. This is straight from the extreme Left in the UN and from Klaus Schwab. Where they want to take us is no secret. It is no conspiracy theory. They tell us exactly what they aim to do. the vast majority of us are expected to live in a Marxist world while the elites (the WEF) rule over us permanently. I just looked and bond yields have climbed above 1.75%. The Central Bankers can control short term rates, but they have little control over long term rates. The system is close to crashing down on their (our) heads. The EU is worse - that is why the lockdowns started there. And, again, THEY HAVE TOLD US EXACTLY WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO.

I'm sure, from my reading, that your attitude was prevalent in 1930s Germany.

Also, remember - that 30s depression came from Europe too. Reading Herbert Hoover's memoirs several years ago was an eye-opener for me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)