AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

clovis 19 in canada
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 2/28/2021 18:03 (#8864360 - in reply to #8863323)
Subject: RE: clovis 19 in canada

I'm afraid that you are right. I don't understand why people do not actually listen to what they tell us they are planning on doing. They tell us they are going to shut the economy down and "Build Back Better." They tell us they are going to shut down fossil fuels. And most travel. They tell us that they are going to halve the meat consumption. So, as farmers, what should we think that will do to corn demand? Here in the states they just raised taxes on coal from $8/ton to $51/ton, from what I read last week. Also, they are going to put astronomically high taxes on methane emissions and also on nitrous oxide.

Meanwhile your government up there pursues a dream of selling Green Energy from the Peace River:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/02/28/dammed-if-they-do-british-col...

I'm reading the rumors that really big changes are coming by April/May. They have been telling us for some time that they are going to implement the Great Reset - Trudeau is on video letting the cat out of the bag. It should not be a surprise. They have told us that we will own nothing - and be happy.

As for the border opening - I've told my friends up in Terrace that I need to adopt them so that I can come up there as family this spring and summer!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)