AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For the dog guys.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jakescia
Posted 2/26/2021 11:51 (#8859623)
Subject: For the dog guys.........

Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577

I recently had to part ways with the black lab who had been my constant (literally---- 24/7 ) companion for 16 years...........so my daughter-in-law keeps sending me little things "to make me feel better".

The following is one...........I have had several labs, and several german short-haired pointers........and I can see the following actually happening.

My labs were...........well, .........just excellent companions.

The short-hairs were.........well.......just single-minded workaholics, who wanted attention constantly, but not the "pet me" type. 

We used to travel all over, hunting quail and pheasants, and on long trips, coming home, the two dogs-------- a 130lb yellow lab, and a 80lb shorthair------- were free to roam the inside of the suburban, as compared to being locked in their travel kennels. 

However, the lab always stretched out and slept, and the short-hair would sit beside me in the front seat..........and slept while sitting up, and leaning against me.

Therefore...........I repeat........I can relate to the following, since such reflects my experiences:

(21.02.26 Dogs go to Heaven (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 21.02.26 Dogs go to Heaven (full).jpg (98KB - 29 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)