AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this going to be the new normal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jtpfarm
Posted 2/28/2021 12:59 (#8863655 - in reply to #8863576)
Subject: RE: Have you even read the bill

mn
I agree that the feds are/should be involved to a point. Otherwise there would be no standardization.

However, I would argue democrats want anyone and everyone over 18 to vote (they actually WANT anyone over 16 to vote) but they don't care about qualifications. This is why they have tried to make the case that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote. So we have the democrats trying to get more votes than they should and the Republicans trying to stop more democrat votes than they should. Both sides are guilty, just in different ways. Which is why I don't believe for 1 second that HR1 is good for anyone but the politicians trying to pass it.

I disagree that Republicans are becoming the minority. As proven by the unprecedented gain of house seats. BUT democrats are much louder. So it gives a different illusion. And Republicans are censored far more. IMO, if they want to reform voting, all states should be divided up like Nebraska or Maine. So more than just the major metro areas decide the whole state. Even though we have the electoral college, we are moving back to mob rule which is exactly what it was designed to prevent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)