AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2020-2021 winter flu
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 2/26/2021 16:49 (#8860087 - in reply to #8859377)
Subject: RE: 2019-2020 winter flu

SWOH
OntarioCanuck - 2/26/2021 09:29

children are less likely to contract covid and even less likely to become ill than any other group.

that may be true in general but there are cases where the young person does have lasting impact from Covid.

Friends of ours in their 70ies got Covid after a medical procedure he had at a hospital which turned out to have an outbreak.
They passed it on to their 14 year old grandson.

This is an active farm where all are involved in the work.

The 70 year old couple were SICK according to them they had never been that sick before in their lives but did not need medical intervention and claim they are fully recovered now some 2-3 months later.
The 14 year old who was an excellent student is having trouble concentrating on anything and memory is not good.
What is described as 'brain fog' one of the lasting problems from Covid in some.

I recently saw a claim, and I am not sure if it is authenticated, that 1 in 3 covid patients are left with some kind of effect after the infection. 

I lost taste for 3 or 4 days and smell is coming back now after about 4 weeks but it's sporadic. The brain fog is real, and it is the oddest thing ever. Sometimes I can think and remember normally and sometimes there's nothing. I was trying the other day to tell somebody the air compressor on the service truck was froze and I could not for the life of me think of what the air compressor was called. It's been about a month since I tested positive and I'm feeling much better but nowhere near pre-covid. I'm only 41, I've always had an exceptional memory and it is not there at all now at times. I really hope I get back to normal soon, I've about had enough of this crap.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)