AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carpal tunnel surgery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 2/25/2021 13:51 (#8857581 - in reply to #8856995)
Subject: RE: Carpal tunnel surgery

East Central Arkansas

I had my right hand done late Nov or early Des of 2018. I should have had it done a couple of years before I did because it had got to the point that it was causing problems with what I could do when working and then cause problems when I was trying to sleep or just rest. Looking back I did way too much too soon after surgery. I am glad I had it done and it really helped my problem. I know I did some things way too soon after surgery. It just didn't hurt after surgery so it was easy to do things with that hand when I shouldn't have been doing them. The first thing I did was leaving the hospital I just automatically used the hand to shut the door on the pickup. If they would have allowed me to drive I would have used my other hand shutting the drivers side door.  I know I did way too much work I shouldn't have too soon after surgery. Pushing down on my palm and the incision hurt for quiet a while and just gradually got better. Looking back I am fortunate I didn't damage anything and cause problems after surgery.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)