AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carpal tunnel surgery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 2/25/2021 10:31 (#8857241 - in reply to #8856995)
Subject: RE: Carpal tunnel surgery

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

oakridge - 2/25/2021 08:44 I have struggled with carpal tunnel in my right hand for several years. It would come and go. Since I switched to raising bottle calves a year ago, it became unbearable. I started using my left hand more and you guessed it... Now it's bad in both hands. Went to the Dr 3 months ago and he recommended surgery. Long story short, the referral took longer than expected but next week I can finally get in to get my first hand done. Here is my question. Planting season is coming and I have shop work to do. I'm hesitant to have my right hand (dominant hand) done because I'm not sure how long it will be before I can turn wrenches again. Can anyone give me some experience with this? FYI it's being done endoscopically.

A poster, either on this forum or on Kitchen Table, some years ago provided the advice that a man should be perfectly sure his wife loves him very much before planning to do both hands' carpal tunnel surgery at the same time.  Sorry, I'm no help, but I've laughed about that for a long time. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)