AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Palm fat in canadian butter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

johndeere1
Posted 2/25/2021 16:36 (#8857805 - in reply to #8857612)
Subject: RE: Palm fat in canadian butter

Central Saskatchewan Canada
jcfarmboy - 2/25/2021 14:14

johndeere1 - 2/25/2021 10:39

jcfarmboy - 2/25/2021 08:44

Supa Dexta - 2/25/2021 06:35

I hope the consumer sticks to their guns of either demanding they don't want oddball things added to their food chain (beit good, bad, or insignificant), or it's clearly marked on products so the consumer can decide if they want to support farmers/products who use it or not.

The dairy farmers all wanted sympathy when they were losing market share to the US accusing them of having unwanted ingredients in their milk production, what goes around comes around.

I hope consumers become EDUCATED. People that spread misinformation need to be stopped (which includes YOU) do some research before you come out with statements like this.....

Little defensive.

Yes VERY defensive. The dairy industry is a big part of my family and 95% of my friends. It supports myself and my wife in our chosen professions. We are trying to buy a dairy farm ourselves.
So yes I'm defensive.

These claims have ZERO basis. All it is doing is harming ALL farmers by letting public opinion dictate policy instead of science.

The researcher has made a BULL poop claim with ZERO actual documentation. He is using his new found claim to actually attack our quota system( which was his true intent).

There is a company in Quebec that has been trying to prove that palm fat is the cause of multiple things...5 years hasn't been able to prove anything.

IF THERE WAS AN ACTUAL ISSUE I WOULD SUPPORT IT.....but its a bs claim.

I GUESS I WOULD BE MAD TOO IF SOMEONE WAS ATTACKING MY WAY OF LIFE OF MAKING A VERY GOOD LIVING.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)