AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Texas.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cottonhauler
Posted 2/24/2021 19:04 (#8855951)
Subject: Texas.....

Zabcikville, TX
I'm a proud Texan, let's just get that outta the way now. But what I see from Texans is helping one another. I can only speak for my little corner of the world, and what's on the tv. I've seen restaurants opening up, even with no power, to feed people. I've seen truckloads of water brought to those with broken pipes. I've seen linemen, working in the most harsh conditions in 100 years while people on facebook are complaining about the power outage(s). I've seen neighbors helping neighbors. What I haven't seen are protests. I haven't seen murders. I haven't seen looting or mass destruction. Have we been dealt a blow..........yep, and it sucked. But Texans are a scrappy bunch. We are tough. We are strong. We are compassionate and giving. And most of all we persevere and stick together. To a true Texan, "the impossible just takes a little longer." So, that being said, a huge Thank You to my fellow Texans for standing up and helping when and where you can and for being there for others when we all needed it
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)