AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns & company- good recipes & positive support
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MNHappyDance
Posted 2/24/2021 09:32 (#8854953)
Subject: John Burns & company- good recipes & positive support

Southern MN
Hi! I am beginning keto later this week and have been (trying) to go low-carb for a few weeks & intermittently fasting twice/wk since Christmas, so have not planned to jump straight in. Sugar is THE #1 problem. It's scary to know one wrong move could help add fat instead of burning it and one wrong move with sugar has a domino effect on me. I have had high cholesterol for years, according to my family doctor. I never took his statin RX.
Do you and your wife, and anyone else here, have any really great keto main entree recipes (like the elk crust pizza- we LOVED that) that I can share with my significant other for special date night dinners? He just learned yesterday that his cholesterol is elevated, and he's otherwise in really good physical shape. I'm average (in about every way there is- haha). I expect a keto life would be helpful for him, too, but we aren't living together, so that's up to him I guess.
Anyone that has good keto-friendly recipe ideas, please keep them coming. I'll take all the help I can get! Thank you in advance. :) Sandy
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)