AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns & company- good recipes & positive support
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 2/24/2021 11:36 (#8855159 - in reply to #8855036)
Subject: RE: John Burns & company- good recipes & positive support

coast of Maine
I just had lunch,,beef burger with carmelized onions,mustard,and a side of broccoli that was pan steamed and a large amount of mozerella cheese thrown in then lid added turned off heat.Simple lunch,and having a Spindrift tea as a drink,just lazy as I am trying to do some much needed paperwork.The holidays caused me to have too many sweets and knocked me around a bit but back on track.Wife makes this keto chilli,warmed up its quite good,I add more spice to mine,,I think she only leaves out the beans.Im going to try the JB cheese cake soon ,,did some long distance traveling last week(4,000 miles ish)and avoided almost all public areas by cooking things ahead,best was cooked 2 lbs bacon (rind on kind ) at my house in Georgia and snacking while driving on that was astoundingly good for a couple days.Coffee was my downfall as far as getting into a public area,but I just got a few huge cups a couple times and put in my Carafe from Japan that stays warm 24 hrs.We found that fish/beef/pork etc all go really well on I nice bed of mixed greens(cold greens like a salad)the temp contrast from say hot pulled pork on cool lettuce etc is good.No salad dressing usually as its way moist with the meats.Happy eating..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)