AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm sorry I have a covid question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FlyLow
Posted 2/24/2021 13:34 (#8855386 - in reply to #8855004)
Subject: RE: I'm sorry I have a covid question.

South Texas

Perhaps, but the numbers don't show that.
Look to CDC website for deaths from all ages, all races, all causes in 2017 (latest complete information and yes, it takes them that long to add it all up.) and we find that influenza/pneumonia account for....wait for it....about 2% no matter what the age.  Uh.  So what to make of that?  
  What I see is that cancer and heart disease account for well over half the deaths so if you want to worry about something, how about those categories.  Add in strokes, diabetes, accidental deaths and suicides and you're talking well over 3/4 of what's likely to kill you.  
  And I'm supposed to worry about the 2%??  Remember, CDC in March, 2020 made a major change in how to count deaths.  Any death, if coupled with any symptom of covid, gets counted as covid.  I suggest that's pure political bullshift and that's how we came up with half a million "covid deaths."  I suggest the real number is 1/10 that, or about 50,000 which is a normal flu season.
  BUT, there's great news.  Covid is apparently a wonder drug that has completely cured the the ordinary influenza virus and the cold virus.  How many such cases has CDC recorded for 2020?  About zero.  I'm breathlessly awaiting the political claim from either party that they've cured the common cold.
  Have a great day.  Stetts

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)