AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (67) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is it
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 2/23/2021 14:29 (#8853327 - in reply to #8852784)
Subject: RE: What is it

SC Nebraska
It kinda looks like a collet chuck (speeds up tool changes) but the large diameter section makes me think floating reamer holder or tap driver.

How are the collets installed/removed?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)