AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

the good, the bad, and the pennies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Donald
Posted 2/23/2021 08:37 (#8852684 - in reply to #8852563)
Subject: RE: the good, the bad, and the pennies

west central Ohio
Deltamudd - 2/23/2021 07:53

i like the stock biokey, ticker $bkyi and its on discount today.
as for corn and beans, well, I'm no expert, but if soybeans were a penny stock and i saw them coiling into that bullish flag id say its headed for an ath, however its a food source so maybe we just fill the next gap then worry about that. my trading view app is down atm but if i remember correctly the gap fill is somewhere around 14.91.
90% of gaps had filled when i first mentioned gap filling for beans on this website about a month ago, and 90% of gaps will fill after i post this. i also "took a cookie" , to steal a phrase from the grain house shills on this website (I'm just assuming those are paid industry insider shills saying to sell a cookie on a down week on this website, might seem far fetched but I've seen shills on reddit, obviously, stock twits, obviously, 4chan, yahoo..... any place with a consistent viewer base, so be careful on who's advice you're taking in this completely obvious BULLL MARKET), and if there's one thing in marketing i have a problem with-- it is selling tooooo early

so if one was to sell at 14.91, would that be too early and we should have waited for a higher gap to be filled ?

at what price is a higher gap than 14.91 ?

only hindsight will tell if you sold too early( and by the time you realize that the market probably has crashed ) so whats wrong with selling some along they way ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)