AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Salesman of the year, you got any good stories?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 2/23/2021 08:32 (#8852670 - in reply to #8852596)
Subject: RE: Salesman of the year, you got any good stories?

You got that right for equipment and ag sales.............Seems anymore the ones who get back to me are the ones who get the sale.

We looked at a new GM 4 door sedan car one time, don't recall what it was but he claimed it was turbo charged, coming from Saab's(Which GM at that point had just closed up) we wanted a turbo charger/manual trans...................We took it for a ride and he was in the back seat, my wife was driving, I was in the passenger seat. She popped that thing into first and left the line like she would in her Mustang at the drag strip, of-course it was a naturally asperated 4 cylinder and it was super annemic. She said it feels like a slug, he was in the back seat holding on for dear life. Got back to the lot and I told the salesman, I want to see this turbo charger, he popped the hood and pointed to the air filter box....................We started laughing, I pointed to the exhaust manifold, which went right to a exhaust pipe, I said you are missing parts. Tried to explain to him what we were talking about, but don't think he ever got it. Ended up going to a BMW for the turbo and stick trans.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)