AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (66) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Be careful we lost 2 young men in our area last week.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
 
jeff gordon
Posted 2/23/2021 08:34 (#8852678 - in reply to #8852358)
Subject: RE: Be careful we lost 2 young men in our area last week.



Mather, Manitoba
The guy got electrocuted from 120V? I didnt thing that was possible. Neighbors had big in shed fire because of block heater/extension cord
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)