AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for some feedback on our youtube channel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 2/22/2021 19:24 (#8851733 - in reply to #8851010)
Subject: RE: Looking for some feedback on our youtube channel

Southern MN
Just keep working at it. Growth will come in spurts. My son has been at it for a short year. Will put out a video that he really likes that struggles, next week one that seems kind of boring takes off. He has been told quantity is better than quality to gain viewers. He has been going at it the opposite way since he is in college full time and struggles to have enough content this time of year, so posts once per week. His quality has increased greatly, as a father it has been enjoyable to see how much better his videos have gotten in such a short time. His channel has also opened a lot of doors for him. He was contacted by a local company to intern with them, which he will be doing this summer. Has one endorsement already, and is working on another one. I also think the channel has been pretty important in a couple of scholarships he received. Keloland news out of Sioux Falls is supposed to have a story on him and another you tuber on the 10 o’clock news tonight. They have already posted the story online so not sure what if anything they will run on the news tonight.

Also, as you would expect the videos that seem to take off the fastest either have machinery in them or an accident that happened on the farm, not too surprising I guess. Don’t have much livestock but assume a title with an animal in it will accomplish the same thing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)