AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Strange Question.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 2/22/2021 22:57 (#8852160 - in reply to #8849383)
Subject: RE: Strange Question.....

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
I know I could never work as hard as my grandad worked; after growing hemp and related crops for WW II, he proceeded to purchase a farm and milk 80 cows, had a shelling business that he kept a brother and three BIL busy every winter. I've worked hard and tough our children to work hard and smart and made sure they both have degree's son has a diesel and AA in applied cropping. And daughter has a liberal arts degree with a minor in history. I was never worried about the degree, just the fact that they learned how to learn. We don't work as hard, but I would say it's different? Not better, nor easier just different. The reality was this in 1980, and you could quit farming and get a JOB and work off the debt and still retire happy; that's not the case today; millions all in and still not sure if the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train. I have taught both my son and daughter to be like the salmon fighting upstream to spawn, not the remains floating downstream. They will have a hemp operation/organic cropping, trucking company, consulting company, and processing facility shortly. They were on their own mom, and dad had nothing to give them other than their name, which is a tough one at times. We have had to hold off on paying and arrange terms or fight with people that have never had to wonder where the next dime is coming from. to quote Gary Allen, "life ain't always beautiful, you think you're on your way it's just a dead-end road at the end of the day! The struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise; happiness has its own way of taking its own time! Life ain't beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

Edited by Jeff@JR Production 2/22/2021 23:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)