AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Health insurance rates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

clevepreach
Posted 2/21/2021 21:03 (#8849916 - in reply to #8849274)
Subject: RE: Health insurance rates

Cleveland, MS. Own small farm near Booneville, MS

I agree with most of what you say. However, I strongly disagree about it having nothing to do with politics. It has EVERYTHING to do with politics. It's all part of the means to gain control. Control your health and they control you. The comparison is not exact but it's along the same lines as the mask mandate. YOU don't get to decide whether to wear one or not. Biden, Harris, Schummer, Pelosi, et. al. tell you that you MUST wear a mask, even though no actual law has been passed requiring you to do so. It's all about conditioning the mind. Those who desire this control are not thinking in terms of one year, five years, or even ten. They are thinking in terms of generations. Get the masses (you and me) dependent on the government for health care. Get the masses used to following instructions and doing things that may or may not be helpful. It doesn't happen all at once. They get you to do one thing, your children add one more thing, your grandchildren add another. I'm not saying it's a big conspiracy. I believe that most of those who are working toward this end do not really have a full conception of where this is headed. Most of them are true believers. They truly believe that they know what is best for you. That their minds are superior to "the masses." Lenin, Stalin, and Khrushchev were right. Communism doesn't have to defeat capitalism all at once. Capitalism will allow itself to be eroded one little bit at a time. It is not death by a sudden stab to the heart. It is death by a thousand small cuts, none of which, by itself, is significant. Yes, it's all politics.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)