AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bifocals vs Progressive Lens?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pvafarm
Posted 2/20/2021 06:33 (#8845984 - in reply to #8845828)
Subject: RE: Bifocals vs Progressive Lens?

Southeast WI
I’ve only had progressive lenses since needing them 7-8 years ago. After the first day they were fine. Only real issue is side and down vision is blurry if you don’t move your head so watch out on stairs when turning around. Also real up close work like greasing joints on trucks I just remove the glasses. And you will do the “old man head tilt/nose up in air” trying to read labels on stuff on higher store shelves. Some things are unavoidable as we turn into our parents.

One other thing as I read the other posts now. I know there’s a segment on here that loves to brag about how cheap they get mail in glasses. Pay for local eye exam and go elsewhere for lenses and frames. Second set of transition lenses and glasses I got the young person was still marking the focal point - now it’s done automatically by machine - and she messed that up. The transition was “off” and I couldn’t use that set of lenses. I wonder if that was a problem for several others on here? I worked with my local dr and they fixed it at no cost. There is value in relationships too.

Edited by Pvafarm 2/20/2021 06:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)